Bupa Global offers world-class international private medical insurance for those who want the highest level of cover available within Bupa, backed by 40 years of in-house medical expertise.
At Bupa Global, we offer globally minded customers access to appropriate medical care and exceptional coverage, whether at home or away, through our worldwide network of 1.2 million expert medical providers and 7x24 multilingual hotline support. You have the same level of cover with you wherever you might be.
We have a comprehensive range of health plans to suit your needs and budget with annual cover limits ranging from USD 3 million to unlimited. It can be a great complement to your existing corporate insurance cover as a top-up and help provide extra protection for you and your family.
Discover the wealth of health benefits that depending on the plan chosen can include:
• Global coverage with in-hospital and out-patient care
• Maternity cover (waiting period applies)
• Two children can be covered at no extra cost (subject to underwriting)
• Treatment for cancer and other serious illnesses, as well as rehabilitation
• Pre-existing, chronic, congenital and hereditary conditions
• Doctor referral service and Second medical opinion service
• Medical Evacuation – if the treatment you need isn’t available locally, we’ll get you to where it is
• Wellness cover such as health screening, dental and optical check-up (waiting periods apply to some benefits)
For more information about premium medical insurance, please visit bupaglobal.com or contact our advisors at +852 2531 8586 or [email protected]
The plans are insured by Bupa (Asia) Limited and administered by Bupa Global. Bupa Global is a trading name adopted by Bupa (Asia) Limited in relation to its portfolio of International Private Medical Insurance products and services. Bupa (Asia) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority. The above information is intended as a general summary. It is for reference only and is not an offer for subscription of any insurance product. The policy may contain terms and conditions which are not detailed in the above.