Back to Forum

"I Didn't Come Here And I Ain't Leaving" Installation at agnès b.’s LIBRAIRIE GALERIE

• Posted in "Arts, Culture & Entertainment" Forum
  • Started on 8 Nov 2013 @ 3:52pm
  • Last Reply 8 Nov 2013 @ 3:52pm

http://localiiz.s3.amazonaws.com/generic_images/bf67f140-2a8d-0131-d50d-5285e66d1d4b/keyimage-resize.jpg

agnès b.’s LIBRAIRIE GALERIE is pleased to present “I Didn’t Come Here And I Ain’t Leaving” installation by award-winning cinematographer, Christopher Doyle/Du Ke Feng. It is also to celebrate the first release of movie BENDS, with cinematography by Christopher Doyle, in Hong Kong.

6 groups of installations will be displayed; they include movie clips, video interview, photo collages and an interactive app.

The installation is not only to interpret the elements that for the artist(s) are central to the visual rhetoric of BENDS. In the main space come out of a collaborative process, they are also basic to the West Christopher Doyle and the East Du Ke Feng’s engagement, whether in feature films or personal video, collages, people, ideas and words. And Christopher Doyle’s app is also viewable/available on site which attempts to address the relationship between words and images, the interface between app users and the artist.

Opening Cocktail

Date: 15 Nov (Fri)

Time: 7:00pm
    Venue: agnès b.’s LIBRAIRIE GALERIE
    G/F, 118 Hollywood Road, Central/ 2869 5505

Exhibition Details
    Date: 16 Nov 2013 (Sat) – 1 Mar 2014 (Sat)
    Time: Monday – Saturday 11:00 – 19:30
    Closed on Sundays and public holidays

• Reply Now