Six-figure rental budgets may sound like a dream to most of us, but it will come as no surprise that Hong Kong has more than a couple of luxury pads up for grabs. Here at Localiiz, we're big fans of window shopping - after all, a little daydreaming never hurt anyone! So prepare yourself for glamour of the highest degree, as we present the five most luxurious properties on the market right now.
Bluff Path, The Peak
- $750,000 per month
- 4,171 sq ft
- 5 bedrooms, 5 en suite bathrooms, 1 general bathroom, spacious living and dining areas, family room, 2 modern kitchens, garden, terrace, mountain view, sea view, swimming pool, car park, powder room, maid's room
No you're not dreaming, this house really does exist in Hong Kong. For a whopping $750,000 per month, this enormous townhouse, set in the midst of the green mountains with a sea view out front, can be all yours. With 5 bedrooms, a private swimming pool, and 2 kitchens at your disposal, it only makes sense to invite all your friends over to join in the fun - just imagine
Contact: Knight Frank
Read more! Browse Localiiz Property Picks: Budget Homes Under 30k
50 Stanley Village Road, Stanley
- $250,000 per month
- 2,725 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms, 3 ensuite bathrooms, 1 terrace, modern kitchen, 735 sq ft private garden, private Jacuzzi, 1 maid's room, clubhouse facilities (gym and barbecue area)
If you manage to bag this sparkly new townhouse, you'll be swinging from the chandeliers - and with so many decadent light installations to choose from, why not? In addition to the sleek, modern interiors and sophisticated color scheme, there's a spacious garden out back complete with a bubbling Jacuzzi. And if you grow tired of your fully-furnished pad, you're just a short walk away from the heart of Stanley - although why you'd ever want to step foot outside this dreamy home at all
is totally beyond us.
Kadoorie Avenue, Kowloon Tong
- 2,978 sq ft
- 4 bedrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms, 1 powder room, modern kitchen, open plan living and dining room, balcony, terrace, spacious garden, private swimming pool, garage, open view, and maid's quarters
Waltzing onto the market after a large-scale renovation, this colonial property in Kowloon Tong is something of a fresh-faced gem. The spacious lawns and private swimming pool are ideal for a family home, while the nearby Mong Kok MTR ensures that reaching downtown Hong Kong remains a hassle-free journey. Kadoorie Avenue comes unfurnished, however with neutral tones running throughout the two-storey property, the door is wide open for you to introduce statement colours and pieces, and really put your stamp on the place.
Contact: Executive Homes
Read more! Check out 20 Fun Things To Do With Kids
Severn Eight, The Peak
- $360,000 per month
- 3,736 sq ft
- 4 bedrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms, 1 general bathroom, combined living and dining room, modern kitchen, 1 family room, 1 maid's room, 1 utility room, 2 covered car parking spaces, Victoria Harbour view, fully furnished, 770 sq ft garden
Opting for a more minimalist look than some of the other properties on our luxury list, Severn Eight is a clean-lined haven with one of, if not the
best views in the world. The natural colour scheme and white highlights create a light and airy atmosphere, which maximises the spacious feel of The Peak property. The private terrace overlooking the skyscrapers is practically screaming out for a housewarming party - we'll assume our invite is in the post.
Contact: Landscope Christie's
- $160,000 per month
- 1,860 sq ft
- 5 bedrooms, private swimming pool, sea views, modern fixtures and fittings, modern kitchen and bathrooms, built in storage, large living and dining area, large terrace garden, maid's quarters, car parking spaces,
Surrounded by lush greenery and the sparkling ocean, the tranquility of Clearwater Bay is near-unbeatable. If the lure of this 5-bedroom villa, complete with high ceilings, Italian flooring, and a private swimming pool, isn't enough to give you heart-eyes, then the price tag is sure to seal the deal. It may fall short of our $200k limit, but in terms of luxury it's right up there. Worried about the commute to central Hong Kong? Well worry no more, because this coastal oasis is just a short walk from the MTR station.
Contact: The Property Shop Ltd
Check out our property picks for party people
, nature lovers
, and families
[button color="blue" size="medium" link="https://localiiz.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=c2964a434922598f5d8ee53ff&id=07d327a2e8" icon="" target="true"]Subscribe to receive our weekly newsletter[/button]