ESF King George V School
King George V School (KGV) is an ESF international secondary school.
King George V School originated as the Central British School in 1902, moving to its present site in 1936. The present name dates from 1948. Today it serves students from Kowloon and the New Territories. It occupies a large site of over ten acres and has its own astroturf sports field and outdoor swimming pool. There are two new buildings recently completed and in use (Performing Arts and a Science Block) on the school site and an extensive Learning Resource Centre (LRC)
Kowloon Peninsula (excluding areas south-west of Cherry Street and Ferry Street, see Island School) as far west as Ferry Street , Tong Mi Road and Tai Po Road and as far north as Lung Cheung Road area (see Sha Tin College), Clearwater Bay Road, Tseung Kwan O and Sai Kung. Kowloon Bay, Kwun Tong and Tung Chung.