The World’s Best Electronic Music Festival Returns to Hong Kong on March 17
Sónar Hong Kong has now revealed their full lineup
for the special event on March 17th at Hong Kong Science Park, including 41 trailblazing artists from all over the world – including 11 acts making their Hong Kong debut.
Concerts and DJ's include French electronic legend Laurent Garnier
, red-hot London Grime MC Ms Banks
, US tech house sensation The Black Madonna
, visionary electric pioneer Squarepusher
, Japanese Jazz infused post-rockers Mouse on the Keys
, and Canadian electronic hip-hip trio Keys and Krates
! Check out the announced lineup here
Covering an extensive range of musical genres, Sónar will feature six stages (two outdoor and four indoor) to accommodate the incredible lineup as well as showcase the latest innovations in creative technology under the Sónar+D programme
Buy Tickets or Enter Our Competition
Tickets are now available, priced $880 for SónarPass all-access tickets, a 10% discount for groups of four SónarPass purchases, and $180 for Sónar+D only. Click here
to buy yours now!
To make things more interesting, we have four SónarPass tickets
up for grabs! Simply enter our competition below and the winners will be contacted via email on March 9.
[su_box title="Win Tickets to Sónar 2018" box_color="#f99c3c" title_color="#000000" radius="2"][ninja_forms id=121][/su_box]
More About Sónar
Since its launch in Barcelona in 1994, Sónar has become one of the world's most cutting-edge global electronic specialities, gaining respect and recognition from fans and critics as well as unwavering support from all kinds of electronic artists.
Beyond the music element, Sónar also plays a vital role in promoting creative technology advancements through the Sónar+D programme which provides a unique platform for trading ideas in a fun environment where technology and creativity meet.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of Hong Kong except employees (and their families) of Localiiz.com (HK) Ltd, Magnetic Asia, and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Competition duration is one month and 9 days and will close on March 9th at 11:59pm.
- The prizes will be awarded to entrants who have followed the mechanics stated above.
- 4 Winner(s) shall receive (4) tickets to Sónar 2018 on March 17th at the Hong Kong Science Park.
- Winner(s) will be contacted via email address provided on the entry form. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Localiiz.com (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and use of a false name or social profile will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transport to the venue. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions, for example their opening hours.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The competition organiser is Localiiz.com (Hong Kong) Limited, 1501 Connaught Commercial Building, 185 Wan Chai Road, Hong Kong.
[button color="blue" size="medium" link="https://localiiz.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=c2964a434922598f5d8ee53ff&id=07d327a2e8" icon="" target="true"]Subscribe to receive our weekly newsletter[/button]