These days residential amenities are almost a requirement for many potential homeowners in Hong Kong - I mean, where else can you find a swimming pool, gym, and bowling alley all together in one place? So let's take a moment to drool over these luxurious clubhouses, and start saving up those pennies in the piggy bank.
The Visionary, Tung Chung
- Completed in 2016
- Indoor sports hall / Spa / Gym / Bowling alley / Performance hall / Kids library / Karaoke room / Swimming pool / Jacuzzi / Function rooms
A true visionary addition to Tung Chung, this place has everything you can ask for. From a relaxing spa treatment to a great sing-off in the karaoke room, The Visionary's clubhouse spreads over four floors with a total area of over 80,000 square foot. With a clubhouse like this, you can spend an entire weekend here without taking a step outside!
Contact: The Visionary
Hong Kong Parkview, Tai Tam
- Completed in 1989
- Children's party & play room / Gym / Indoor sports hall / Restaurants / Swimming pool / Rock climbing area / Spinning studio / Squash room / Table tennis room / Tennis court / Roman bath / Physio room
With eight dining outlets, interactive function rooms, and the finest sport facilities, Hong Kong Parkview has the mother lode of all amenities. Aside from all this, the estate also has a diverse collection of artworks and installations scattered around where guided tours can be offered upon request. And guess what, you don't even have to be a resident to take advantage of all the amazing clubhouse amenities! Day passes are available for kids and adults for $60 to $250 depending on which day of the week you want to visit.
Contact: Hong Kong Parkview
80 Robinson Road, Mid-levels
- Completed in 2001
- Swimming pool / Jacuzzi / Gym / Bowling alley / Squash court / Putting green / Children's play room / Billiard room / Reading room / Dance room
Perched on the greenery at mid-levels with a panoramic view of Victoria Harbour, 80 Robinson Road not only has one, but two clubhouses available for its residents. There are facilities for more active activities in one clubhouse such as swimming and bowling, and in the other (which used to be a historical London Mission Building) there is a range of more passive activities like reading and putting. Something for everyone we're sure.
Contact: Nan Fung Group
The Palazzo, Fo Tan
- Completed in 2009
- Swimming pool / Sauna / Indoor sports hall / Gym / Bowling alley / Billiard room / Games room / Dance room / Hydrotherapy room / Karaoke room / Music room / Mini cinema / Tennis Court / Barbecue area
Situated next to the Fo Tan station and Sha Tin racecourse, The Palazzo takes up a whopping 220,000 square foot area where everything from their concierge lobby to rooftop garden is inspired by European palace designs. And with supermarkets, hardware stores, restaurants, and drugstores in the shopping arcade beneath the estate, residents can conveniently find everything they need to throw that perfect barbecue party.
Larvotto, Ap Lei Chau
- Completed in 2010
- Swimming pool / Multipurpose playground / Karaoke / Entertainment rooms / Spa / Sea-view restaurant / Ballrooms / Rooftop garden / Hydrotherapy room
Soak in a bit of good Feng Shui at Larvotto with its Sham Wan sea view and Mount Johnston backdrop. Not only does this seafront paradise have your standard amenities in its five-storey clubhouse, there are also facilities and services such as a pet-friendly park, private yacht services, and personal coaching lessons available. Not to mention their huge sunbeds on the rooftop garden which are perfect for those Sunday afternoon naps.
The Coronation, Jordan
- Completed in 2013
- Swimming pool / Jacuzzi / Gym / Spa / Table tennis room / Music room / Library / Billiard room / Golf room / Function room / Badminton court / Children's play area / Barbecue area
Inspired by the Palace of Versailles in France, it doesn't get more lavish than this. The Coronation has more than your standard clubhouse, with a collection of fine art pieces elegantly decorating the interior, and personal services like their door-to-door tailor service, residents and guests can get to experience what it feels like to live like true royals.
Lexington Hill, Kennedy Town
- Completed in 2014
- Swimming pool / Gym / Reading lounge / Barbecue area / Function room
As buildings get taller and apartments get smaller, clubhouses in an apartment complex can be hard to come by in the central areas of Hong Kong. But with standard amenities such as a swimming pool, a gym, and even a barbecue area at Lexington Hill, these folks make sure they can give their residents a relaxing environment within the concrete jungle.
Contact: Lexington Hill
Mayfair by the Sea I & II, Tai Po
- Completed in 2015
- Gym / Sauna / Barbecue area / Billiard room / Function room / Swimming pool / Sports hall / Steam room / Aerobics room / Playground / Jogging & cycling track / Football field
As part of the Providence Bay housing project, Mayfair by the Sea I & II are the largest phases as of now. Located near the Hong Kong Science Park, residents can enjoy swimming across their 80 meters long outdoor pool, followed by a good old sweat in the steam room, or simply just take a long stroll along the beautiful promenade as the sun sets in front of their eyes. With amenities like these, Mayfair by the Sea will be your new favourite resort-like haven.
Check out the rest of our Property Picks
in Hong Kong.
[button color="blue" size="medium" link="https://localiiz.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=c2964a434922598f5d8ee53ff&id=07d327a2e8" icon="" target="true"]Subscribe to receive our weekly newsletter[/button]