Wine Guru's Pop Up Store & Wine Tasting is back! RSVP now for Wine Guru's debut pop-up store with a tasting of delicious wines!
We are very pleased to host a pop-up shop with a tasting session. This pop-up event will feature 8-10 wines from across the world that are under-appreciated but definitely matching the taste of the city.
Tentative Line Up (TBC):
- Vins Clément Klur Cuvée Meow, Crémant d’Alsace NV (Wine Enthusiast 93+)
- Arianna Occhipinti SP68 Bianco IGT 2017 (Wine Advocate 93)
- Paul Pillot Bourgogne Chardonnay 2017
- Mystery Wine
- Paraschos Riobolla Gialla 2016 (World's Best Orange Wine No.2)
- Jean Foillard Morgon Cote du Py 2017 (James Suckling 94, Robert Parker 94)
- Benjamin Leroux Bourgogne 2017
- Roc Des Anges, Cioran 2017
Covering the hottest new eats, the best places to play, offbeat takes on local culture, and so much more, Localiiz is every Hongkonger’s destination for how to live a well-rounded life in our vibrant city. Why the strange spelling? Well, Localiiz is designed to be your ‘local eyes’—and for that, you need two i’s.