The HKFC Citi Soccer Sevens is the world’s best seven-a-side football tournament where fans can see the stars of tomorrow and some of the legends of the game in one exciting event. Held at Hong Kong Football Club every year from 1999 except in 2003, the event is divided into two tournaments.
The Main Tournament features youth and academy teams from some of the top clubs in Europe and the Asia-Pacific, while the Masters feature former stars from Europe’s top leagues competing in this entertaining yet hard-fought category.
See teams in action including: Aston Villa, Eastern Sports Club, FC Seoul, Kashima Antlers, Leicester City Football Club, Newcastle United, Stoke City, Wellington Phoenix, West Ham United Bottom Row, HKFA-U21, Kitchee, Singapore Cricket Club, Thai Youth Football Home, Yau Yee League Select, Ajax All Stars, Citi All Stars, Discovery Bay Football Club, HKFC Captain’s Select, Hong Kong Football Club
This Year’s Highlights
- Leicester City to face West Ham United at the HKFC Citi Soccer Sevens
- UEFA Euro 2016-bound English Premier League referee Anthony Taylor to officiate
- FC Seoul will become the first team from South Korea to participate in the HKFC Citi Soccer Sevens after replacing defending champions Atletico Madrid
- Vladimir Smicer & Patrick Berger to feature for Citi All Stars
- Five English Premier League sides book Sevens return
- Thai Youth Football Home to make Sevens debut
- Pay with your Citi Credit Card and input the first 6 numbers of your credit card number into the promo code box to receive a 40% discount!
- Public ticket holders must enter via the Happy Valley Infield next to the Hong Kong Racing Museum.
- Free entry for all on Friday 20 May.
- Free entry for children under 16 years old all weekend. Free entry for HKFC members via the main entrance all weekend.