Logging in to your account
- Your Localiiz Account Manager will create your account using the email address provided on your contract, and send you your login details by email.
- The log in URL is: https://www.localiiz.com/directory-client-login/. You will also find this in the footer of all pages on our website, titled ‘New Directory Business Log in‘. If you loose your password, you can reset it at the same link using your email address, or user name.
- Use the login details to access and complete your draft listing on our web site.
- Once you are satisfied with your amendments, let us know, and we will set your page to go live.
Completing your listing
Here are some handy tips for you to use when completing your listing:
- Listing Title: Company name
- Description (up to 500 words): The main objective is to give readers an overview of your company’s objectives and products. We suggest that you
- Use your web links to drive readers to different sections of your site, highlighting areas such as products, services, FAQ, blog, hot offers, etc…
- Use formatting such as bold, italic, coloured text, bullets and subheadings to help readers quickly read your text. You’ll find different paragraph styles, described as Heading 1, 2, 3, etc under the paragraph drop down in the menu tool bar on the description section.
- Make sure you include keywords that might be used by readers when searching for your business, but don’t ‘overstuff’ your entry with keywords as this may lower your page’s SEO score. Use natural language and feel free to use synonyms for your keywords, eg ‘marriage’ and ‘wedding’.
- This is a good example of a layout: https://www.localiiz.com/business-directory/hypoxi-hong-kong/
- Summary: This is the short snippet of text that appears on a search results page, together with your featured image. If you do not complete this, it will automatically pull the first 30 characters from your description.
- Categories: Choose up to four subcategories. To view subcategories, expand the main category lists by clicking “+”
- Website: Link to your company’s website
- Business details: Address, phone number, contact email and links to your Facebook, and, or Instagram, if relevant.
- Photos (size 602px X 372px): Add up to nine images. Once uploaded, the images will appear in the rotating slider. To choose which of the images appear on search results page, select ‘set this image as logo’.
- Video: Enter a full YouTube video link to attach a video to your listing (optional).
- Map: list up to four locations by either adding an address and clicking “generate on google maps”. If this does not work, you can place your location marker manually. To find your geo-coordinates, go to Google maps and find your location. Right click at that point and from the pop up menu choose ‘What’s Here’ and it will give you the geo-coordinates that you can apply onto the Localiiz directory map. Zoom in our out, and save your listing to get your preferred zoom level.
And that is it! If you need any help, please email your account manager who will be glad to assist with any questions. And don’t forget to let us know when you are ready to go live.