Taking two to four years out of your life to complete an MBA can be a tough choice to make. To help you decide if an MBA is the right move for you and your career, The University of Hong Kong, MBA Programmes
is holding an Introductory Information Session
on December 17
, 2016 for its part time
and full time
programmes in 2017.
There are several obvious benefits to getting an MBA at HKU business school, the first and foremost being that it has claimed the title of Asia's number one
business program for seven years
running by The Economist -
a factor that will impress any future employer. Not to mention that having an MBA under your belt means that you improve your chances of achieving top level management
the associated increase in salary
, as well as becoming part of an international network
of brilliant minds.
What no one tells you about getting an MBA at HKU
Completing an MBA at Asia's top business school puts you on the road to success, but what about the other benefits? Here are a few things you might want to consider:
- You will get the opportunity to truly understand the inner workings of Asia's biggest economies with hands-on experiential learning in the HKU classroom. You will learn how to apply business principles and models to real-world business problems in China and the surrounding areas. All courses are taught using context-rich business scenarios and cases based on actual experiences at well-known Asian and global companies.
- You will have the chance to learn from some of the most inspiring professors and industry leaders in Asia with the HKU programme. Learning from top mentors in Asia will challenge your understanding of the world and the way you do business - daily.
- You will have the opportunity to network with international executives through partnership programmes in the two largest financial capitals of the world - the London Business School in London and the Columbia Business School in New York City. Plus, the people that you study with at HKU will inevitably go on to sit on boards, achieve top ranking positions, and create incredibly powerful networks of their own! The chances of you not securing a job after completing an MBA at HKU is very slim.
- You will have the opportunity to refocus yourself, and learn how to manage others. The older one gets, the harder it is to reinvent yourself and learn how to manage other people successfully. At HKU, you will take the proper leadership and business courses to achieve success in both.
There are so many benefits, both tangible and intangible, to completing an MBA through HKU - but really you're better off finding them out for yourself!
Full-time Programme: starts June 2017
- Unique structure: 14-month intensive programme
- New York and London connections - an expanded global vision
- Dedicated career services
Part-time Programme: starts September 2017
- Can be completed within a minimum of two years and a maximum of four years
- Weekday or weekend mode
- Dedicated career progression workshops for working professionals
- Modular structure, with each module lasting about five weeks to allow students to focus on one course at a time
- International field trips to Asia and Europe which include visits to companies and institutions
Introductory Information Session
- Date – 17 December 2016 (Saturday)
- Time – 2:00 pm (Registration) / 2:15 pm (Programme introduction) / 3:15 pm (Alumni and current MBAs sharing)
- Venue – Theatre A and B, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, 22/F United Centre, 95 Queensway, Central
Registration is required. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
[su_button url="http://www.fbe.hku.hk/webform/mba/info-session/2016-dec-hongkong?utm_source=Localiz&utm_campaign=HK%20Info%20Session_17Dec2016&utm_medium=Advertorial" target="blank" style="flat" background="#ff9900" color="#ffffff" size="5" center="yes" radius="5"]Register Now[/su_button]