Ever wish beer was cheaper? How about delivered to your door? Well Uber Hong Kong wants to make your dreams come true by delivering bottles of beer to your flat this weekend.
The kicker? Each beer only costs $1. The downside? Each rider has to make due with only 6 bottles each.
The window for deliveries is small and orders are sure to overwhelm drivers so be sure to get your order in early (noon on both Saturday and Sunday).
Ok, enough about how great of a deal this is, here's the details:
- Beer supplied by Hong Kong Beer Co! (Sevens Stout, Dragon's Back Pale Ale, and Big Wave Bay IPA.)
- To order, open the Uber app on Saturday from 12pm-10pm or Sunday 12pm-6pm and request "UberBEERS" by moving the slider to the "UberBEER" icon. Once confirmed, beers (and other Uber goodies) will be in your hands in minutes!
- Each bucket contains 6 bottles, so $6 will be charged to your credit card.
- Each rider is limited to one bucket per day.
- Everyone in your party must be over 18 years old. IDs will be checked.
- Deliveries can only be made to non-public places.
[button color="blue" size="medium" link="https://localiiz.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=c2964a434922598f5d8ee53ff&id=07d327a2e8" icon="" target="true"]Subscribe to receive our weekly newsletter[/button]