Localiiz is throwing its first ever charity networking social
on Tuesday, November 29, to launch the Localiiz Digest
- a 32-page print magazine of our most popular articles.
We want you to come and help us celebrate!
This is the perfect opportunity to come and mingle with the Localiiz crew and other amazing Localiizers who love Hong Kong life as much as we do!
Join us at Wan Chai's trendiest cocktail bar and restaurant, The Optimist
from 7 - 9pm, and drink for a great cause, as The Optimist is generously donating 10% of all proceeds to the charity, Feeding Hong Kong.
LAUNCH OF LOCALIIZ DIGEST | NETWORKING | FUNDRAISING | DOOR PRIZES
Along with the new friends you're going to make, you'll also get the chance to walk away with one of 22 door prizes donated by our sponsors!
Each drink you buy not only boosts the donation total, but also earns you an additional entry into the draw.
[su_spoiler title="Check out these great prizes!" style="fancy" icon="chevron-circle"]
- A 30-hour group language class in French, Spanish, Mandarin OR Cantonese with Hong Kong Institute of Languages (worth $5,700)
- Six free HYPOXI sessions (worth $3,994)
- A one hour Ultimate Driving Experience in the World’s Best Simulators at Sideways Driving Club, for a party of six people (value of $3300+)
- Five Group Equipment, and five Mat Pilates Classes with Iso Fit (total value of $2,050)
- A complementary session of Ozone Sauna Therapy with Life Clinic (valued at $2,000)
- A Rumple the Clown party worth $2200 for one hour of entertainment with Rumple and Friends
- Unlimited classes for one month at Bounce Limit for three lucky winners (each worth $1,800)
- A one month unlimited adult or kids entry pass to classes at Mindful Wing Chun (value of $1700)
- Two Xavier Pauchard Tolix Style Bar Stools from Stockroom
- An introductory pack to sensory deprivation at Float On Hong Kong (includes three sessions, valued at $1350)
- Premium teeth whitening treatment at Smile Center for three lucky winners (worth $1250)
- Two prizes from Iyara Day Spa; one nourishing scalp massage and mask (valued at $1000), and one Sundari signature facial (valued $980)
- A cut and blow dry with Eco-friendly Love Hair salon (worth $1000)
- $1000 coupon to Fab Pros beauty and wellness services
- An introductory class to chinese painting for two (1 hour 15 minutes) with KA Atelier valued at $400
- A 90 minute private Reiki treatment session with Shine Body & Soul Healing Centre (valued at $900)
- Two pairs of concert tickets to Hong Kong Philharmonic's Starring Principals Concert on 2 & 3 December
- One Microderm Abrasion Facial with Spa BPZ (valued at $790)
- Two large tubs of Nutrition from Streamline Sports (valued at $400 - $650)
- A $500 discount to a full-day urban photo session with Michael Kistler
- Bikini or swimsuit of choice from Mer Culture's new Moroccan Oasis Crochet collection
- Five $200 discount coupons at Complete Deelite
- Three $150 discount coupons at Jettfoods
SO come one, come all! Everyone is welcome, and we are looking forward to meeting you and hearing your story - you never know, your passion project could be our next big feature! Below are the details, and be sure to RSVP
to reserve your spot and get your first entry into the draw.
The first Localiiz Socialiizer
Tuesday November 29 (7pm - 9pm)
The Optimist, 239 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Register to pre-enter the Door Prize Giveaway
Door Prize Sponsors