If you’ve ever wondered whether you were MBA material, now’s your chance to find out as HKU is organising an Introductory Information Session on October 8, 2016 for its 2017 part and full-time HKU MBA Programmes.
It’s a bold step, but this time next year you could be on your way to changing your world by embarking on HKU’s MBA programme. It’s generally acknowledged that your opportunity to join the top levels of management improve significantly – along with your salary – when you have an MBA tucked under your belt. But an MBA is more than a ticket to a better job title; it’s an opportunity to build a network of like-minded high achievers and refresh your thinking and outlook on the world.
It’s generally acknowledged that your opportunity to join the top levels of management significantly improve – along with your salary – when you have an MBA tucked under your belt.
The HKU MBA is offered as either a part or full-time programme, and has a strong focus on China and Asia. HKU adopts an experiential-learning approach, and you will learn how to apply business principles and models to real-world business problems in China and the region. All courses are taught using context-rich business scenarios and cases based on actual experiences at well-known Asian and global companies. Where better to get an Asia-focused MBA than at Asia's leading university?
Full-time Programme – starts June 2017
- Unique Structure : 14-Month Intensive Programme
- New York and London Connection: An Expanded Global Vision
- Dedicated Career Services
Part-time Programme – starts September 2017
- Can be completed within a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years
- Weekday/Weekend Mode
- Dedicated Career Progression Workshop for working professionals
- Modular Structure: Each module lasting about five weeks to allow students to concentrate on one course at a time
- International Field Trips in Asia and Europe which include visits to companies and institutions
Introductory Information Session
- Date – 8 October 2016 (Saturday)
- Time – 2:00 pm (Registration) / 2:15 pm (Programme introduction) / 3:15 pm (Alumni and current MBAs sharing)
- Venue – Theatre A and B, Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, 22/F United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong
Registration is required. Seats are available in a first-come-first-served basis.
[su_button url="http://www.fbe.hku.hk/webform/mba/info-session/2016-oct-hongkong" target="blank" style="flat" background="#ff9900" color="#ffffff" size="5" center="yes" radius="5"]Register Now[/su_button]
Visit HKU MBA for more information or register for the Introductory Information Session
Join us on social: LinkedIn Twitter