Arnold Schwarzenegger is bringing the world’s largest annual multi-sports festival, Arnold Classic Asia
, to Hong Kong for the very first time, and we have FIVE PAIRS
of weekend tickets to give away to lucky Localiiz readers.
The debut event will give you and your family a glimpse into the fitness industry like you've never experienced it before, featuring non-stop live sports demonstrations, competitions, and interactive workshops in over twenty sports. Arnie will be there himself to host the IFBB pro show and seminar, so keep your eyes peeled people!
Enter for your chance to get in on the action and take part in competitions in CrossFit and weightlifting to fencing and chess. Winners can also look forward to enjoying live demonstrations in skate boarding, jump rope, krav maga, judo, dance, and even street work outs!
To enter, simply fill in the form below and tell us what your favorite form of fitness is.
[su_note note_color="#df1e13" text_color="#FFFFFF" radius="4"]ENTER NOW!
Terms and Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of Hong Kong except employees (and their families) of Localiiz.com (HK) Ltd, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The competition closes on August 18th, at 11:55pm.
- The prizes will be awarded to the entrant who has answered the competition question(s) correctly and has provided the best answer to the tie-breaker question as judged by the Localiiz judges.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s) using the contact information provided by the entrant. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Localiiz.com (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photograph to make a public announcement of the prize award, and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Localiiz.com (Hong Kong) Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transport to the venue. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions, for example their opening hours.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The competition organiser is Localiiz.com (Hong Kong) Limited, 1501 Connaught Commercial Building, 185 Wan Chai Road, Hong Kong.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the organiser no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname of the winners will be disclosed.
[button color="blue" size="medium" link="https://localiiz.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=c2964a434922598f5d8ee53ff&id=07d327a2e8" icon="" target="true"]Subscribe to receive our weekly newsletter[/button]