We all know that living space is like gold dust in our crammed city, especially if you have little ones running around the house. However, these top property picks certainly aren’t lacking in space or facilities when it comes to keeping the kids entertained. Feast your eyes on these dream family homes.
Whitesands, 160 South Lantau Road, South Lantau
- 1,954 sqft (GA)
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 parking space, shared swimming pool, garden, terrace, rooftop
Surrounded by scenic greenery and located right next to the coastline in South Lantau, Whitesands is a new detached 1,954 sqft apartment which boasts luxury and comfort, and loads of space for kids to play. The shared swimming pool makes supervision easy and weekends fun.
Regalia Bay, Stanley
- 3,034 sqft (SA) / 4,212 sqft (GA)
- 5 bedrooms, 2 common bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 1 powder room, 1 maid’s room, separate living and dining room, garage
Situated on the peninsula that projects out into the sea, approximately an 8-minute ride from Repulse Bay, this vibrant Stanley house boasts stunning ocean views, spacious rooftop, garden, gymnasium, and outdoor swimming pool ideal for playtime for kids.
Serenade, 11 Tai Hang Road, Mid-Levels East
- $25,000,000 to buy
- 1,003 sqft (SA) / 1,349 sqft (GA)
- 3 bedrooms (including 1 en suite), 2 bathrooms, combined living and dining room, 1 maid’s room, 1 balcony, cinema room, kids gymnasium, kids play area, outdoor swimming pool
Completed in 2010, this high-rise apartment boasts a beautiful view of Victoria Harbour, and comes complete with a cinema room, kids gymnasium, outdoor children’s play area, and outdoor swimming pool. Whether they want to have a mini workout or catch a movie, there’s plenty here to keep the kids occupied.
Source: Landscope Christie’s
3 Consort Rise, Pokfulam
- $45,000,000 to buy
- 1,966 sqft (SA) / 2,800 sqft (GA)
- 4 bedrooms (including 2 en suite), 3 bathrooms, combined living and dining room, garden, 2 terraces, 1 maid’s room, 1 utility room, 2 covered car parks
Completed in 1981, this charming town house is tucked away in a serene environment in Pokfulam away from major traffic. In addition to a spacious living room, it boasts a beautiful 628 sqft garden ideal for little ones to run around in.
Source: Landscope Christie’s
Villa Piubello, 1 – 7 Cape Drive, Chung Hom Kok
- 1,450 sqft (SA) / 1,800 sqft (GA)
- 3 bedrooms, 1 common bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom, combined living and dining room, 1 utility room, 1 maid’s room, car park, balcony
This spacious low-rise apartment is located in the quiet and peaceful neighbourhood of Chung Hom Kok. Close to both Chung Hom Kok beach and Stanley beach, you are sure to find yourself building sandcastles and paddling in the sea with the little ones on a regular basis. And with the shopping mall in Stanley, just a five minute drive away, adults will have just as much fun trying out the many bars and restaurants.
Next month: Best properties for fitness fanatics.