The award-winning Food’s Future Summit 2018 lands in Hong Kong on September 21 and 22. Launched in 2017, the goal of the Summit is to initiate change within the world of food by furthering ideas, knowledge, and connections across the full spectrum of the food space and the public. It strives to recognise future-forward innovations; champion individuals behind critical causes; and empower consumers to make better-informed decisions about what they eat.
This year’s event will be even bigger and more impactful, with a number of exciting highlights:
- Josh Tetrick, CEO of JUST (the groundbreaking Silicon Valley company behind JUST Mayo and JUST Scramble) will be Keynote Speaker
- Sweden is the first Feature Country at the Summit, with special speakers flying in to share about their country’s innovative approach to food’s future
- A fascinating lineup of speakers and panellists comprising local and overseas F&B industry stalwarts, thought leaders, food tech experts, and game-changing innovators
- Supporting NGOs, social enterprises, and higher education institutions
- A Foodie Market / Showcase allowing attendees to get a glimpse and taste of what our food’s future might hold
Equip yourself with the knowledge and networks to stay ahead in this dynamic dining space. Join the Summit on September 21 and 22 at Hotel ICON and enjoy a fun-filled and mind expanding day! Early-bird tickets are on sale now till Sunday, September 9!
Check out the full agenda here: www.foods-future.com
To all Localiiz readers, enter “LocaliizFoodie878” for a special additional 10 percent code (total 30 percent discount off original price) on top of early-bird tickets! Early-bird promotion ends September 9.