The absolutely sensational electronic duo Disclosure are appearing in Hong Kong on August 12, and you have a chance to win a pair of tickets to dance your heart out at an evening of great sounds, including their super smash hits ‘Latch’ and ‘Omen’.
To enter, simply answer the questions below, fill in your contact details, and hit the submit button! The competition closes on Sunday, July 31 at 11.59pm and winners (yes there are THREE SETS OF TICKETS TO BE WON!) will be notified as soon as possible after that. A notification email will be sent to all entrants on Wednesday, 3 August to announce the winners.
Want to know more?
Latch with Sam Smith Live
Here we go – Guy and Howard Lawrence are renowned for reviving 90s house in today’s music scene. The core of Disclosure’s sound mixes UK garage, dubstep, funk, and pop music variant that ruled the stage. They gained world-fame in 2012 at the ages of 18 and 21 with the release of ‘Latch’, the single that launched not just their careers, but also that of then-unknown singer Sam Smith. Their 2013 debut album ‘Settle’ was a massive hit and was nominated for Best Dance/Electronic album at the 2014 Annual Grammy Awards.
The follow-up album ‘Caracal’ – also nominated for Best Dance/Electronica Album at the Grammy’s – sees the brothers join forces with some of the pop world’s biggest stars like The Weekend, Miguel, and Lorde. This exciting house duo has continued to push sonic frontiers and has collaborated with the most exciting artists in the field, asserting themselves as platinum-grade songwriters.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of Hong Kong except employees (and their families) of Localiiz.com (HK) Ltd, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The competition closes on July 31, at 11:55pm.
- The prizes will be awarded to the entrant who has answered the competition question(s) correctly and has provided the best answer to the tie-breaker question as judged by the Localiiz judges.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s) using the contact information provided by the entrant. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Localiiz.com (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photograph to make a public announcement of the prize award, and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Localiiz.com (Hong Kong) Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transport to the venue. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions, for example their opening hours.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The competition organiser is Localiiz.com (Hong Kong) Limited, 1501 Connaught Commercial Building, 185 Wan Chai Road, Hong Kong.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the organiser no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname of the winners will be disclosed.