This just in: Caudalie has just teamed up with luxury fashion designer, Jason Wu, to bring Hong Kong a magical, plant-based beauty spritz – bottled in intricately delicate lacework. Did we have you at magical? Click here to order your limited edition of Jason Wu designed Caudalie Beauty Elixir online.
The perfect Beauty Elixir for a Hong Kong summer? Go on …
The Limited Edition Jason Wu designed Beauty Elixir from Caudalie is described as magical for several reasons. First and foremost, the lightly mint scented part mist and part toner blends ingredients pulled straight from la terre and satiates your skin’s desire for a weightless, non pore-clogging moisturiser in the midst of Hong Kong’s heavy, humid, and most often, polluted summer.
The lightweight recipe for this versatile cocktail boasts:
- Benzoin, an organic compound to soothe skin
- Myrrh, an essential oil used to tone skin
- Rosemary, Lemon and Peppermint oils to energise, stimulate, and soften the skin
- Rose oil for pure radiance
- Grape pulp extract, Caudalie’s flagship ingredient, to increase moisture and radiance
Why is it so popular?
The Beauty Elixir truly is the all-in-one skin renovator. It smoothes fine lines, tightens pores, and provides a burst of radiance to the complexion. It’s the perfect remedy for tired and dull skin which is lacking vitality. It has practically achieved cult status among countless actresses, models, and stylists who apply it between foundation and powder to set make up. From a personal standpoint, we count on the Beauty Elixir to not only awaken our skin in the morning, but also to give it a boost of radiance in the evening.
Want to secure your bottle of the Limited Edition Jason Wu designed Beauty Elixir from Caudalie? Simply click here to:
or visit any of the following Caudalie retail and spa locations.
Caudalie Boutique SPA:
- 3 Gough Street, Central, (+852) 2319 1006
- Shop B221B, Times Square, Causeway Bay, (+852) 3421 1478
- Tsim Sha Tsui SOGO, Shop B1-16, 20 Nathan Road, (+852) 3911 1017
- Tsim Sha Tsui FACESSS: Shop F42, 2/F, (+852) 3102 1823