The global neighbourhood keeps getting smaller, opening many doors to larger opportunities. Those looking to take advantage of them must be willing to embrace new experiences, cultures, and languages. Of these, Mandarin – aka Standard Chinese – is among the largest, with nearly a billion native speakers worldwide. Learning the language is a boon for business and career success not only in much of East Asia, but also around the world. The likes of Mark Zuckerberg and Malia Obama have taken Chinese as their second language. The importance of Mandarin cannot be ignored.
While picking up a new language is not the simplest undertaking, it becomes easier and much more natural when regularly practiced. And while one can constantly memorise words and rehearse phrases from different sources online, it is not nearly as effective than when engaging in actual dialogue. A proper conversation with an able instructor is the best tool to learn.
MI Learning is designed for learners who aspire to and are committed to life-long learning and self-enhancement. With the integration of digital learning tools and creative learning methodology, MI learning has lined up with resourceful and reputable Learning Partners including iTutorgroup and LiveABC to deliver this learning platform and bring together the essence to master new language (Learning, Practice, and Application)
The Chinese learning method
Language-learning requires frequency and interaction. Education, whether online or offline, has always been about sharing information with one another. The best teachers are those who take time to interact with their students.
Chinese, like any other language, requires practice. You cannot perfect your language skills by memorising vocabulary words or speaking to a computer. The most effective way is to exchange ideas about topics in a live discussion, whilst speaking that language.
MI Learning Program Features
In today’s fast-paced world, it may seem impossible for adults to learn a new language. This is where MI Learning comes in. You can work around your schedule to find time to learn Mandarin, anytime, anywhere. (Even while you’re travelling!)
Flexible Learning Schedule
Learn anytime, anywhere
- Classes available 24/7 around-the-clock, year-round
- Great fit for tight schedules in every time zone (Anytime)
- Stable connection regardless of where you are (Anywhere)
- Responsive customer service and IT support
All native bilingual Chinese consultants who are certified in at least one of the certifications below:
- Teachers of Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL)
- Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (TCFL)
- Teaching Chinese for Business Purpose (TCBP)
- Teaching Chinese to Young Learners (TCYL)
- Proficiency in Teaching Chinese as a Second / Foreign Language (Granted by the Ministry of Education in Taiwan.)
Tailor-made Lessons and Rich Content
- Lessons are tailored to your career, interests, and language level
- Taught by appropriate tutors with the right textbooks and with classmates with similar interests
- Over 3,000 lesson materials in the library
- DCGS-Patented Learning Methods: industry-specific and work-based courses
- Patented Learning Method that customises lessons based on Chinese
- Beyond the usage record, lesson performance is the critical factors to determine the learning effectiveness.
- The program using an interactive learning process based on the comments from the tutors and feedback from the students
Easily Tractable/Traceable Learning Progress
Progress you can track, results you can see:
- Customer Protection agent at your service every step of the way
- Homework after classes to help monitor learning results
- Dynamic classes tailor-designed based on your learning trends, habits, feedback and more
To master a language, one must be prepared to make thousands of mistakes. Many students are afraid to practice speaking because of this. MI Learning want to put their learners at ease, in an environment where they are unafraid to make mistakes and learn from them. TutorMing’s one-way video guarantees privacy, encourages learners to speak Chinese without worrying about embarrassment.