Join The Localiiz Team in Hong Kong
If you want to join a fast moving and exciting start-up which values every member of staff, then Localiiz is probably the right place for you!
We're looking for passionate people who love sharing ideas and get real enjoyment from being involved in a project that is growing and changing every day. Adaptability and reliability is key, so if you think you fit the bill, have a look at our job openings below
Strategic Developer - Sales (Hong Kong)
Strategic Developer Job Description: Reporting directly to our sales manager, you will be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial sales and marketing team responsible for researching, targeting, building, and managing strategic partnerships within the Hong Kong SME B2C market.Strategic Developer Job Duties:
• Research and target key potential clients.
• Develop a pipeline of new clients, and lead business development with those clients.
• Ensuring that client needs and requirements are understood, interpreted and communicated accurately and that expectations are managed at all times.
• Compiling regular reports on sales figures, pipeline, and conversion rates.
• Attending networking and sponsored events
• Minimum 3/4 years prior experience in a sales role in Hong Kong
• Excellent research skills are essential
• Solid existing network within the industry and on social media platforms
• Must have a passion and knowledge of web-based businesses.
• Natural self-starter, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Highly organized, efficient and effective
• Ability to work in a small team environment
• Creative thinker is a definite plus.
• Ability to fluently speak and write English.
• High competency in IT required and experience working with large amounts of digital data.
Good remuneration package and incentives offered for the right candidate
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am – 6.30pm
How To Apply
Please send your C.V. and covering letter to to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data submitted to us relating to employment applications will be kept confidential.