Back to Forum

Do you need help in writing your CV or Cover Letter or how to Ace an Interview?

• Posted in "Promote Yourself" Forum
  • Started on 6 Apr 2013 @ 5:26pm
  • Last Reply 9 Apr 2013 @ 8:10pm

Ever felt nervous or lost when trying to get that dream job?

How do I write my CV?

How do I write my cover letter?

What should I say during an interview?

What agencies and job portals would work best for me?

Are these questions you've asked yourself when looking for a new role?

The Job Search process can be a time of uncertainty, however, if done properly, can yield great results!

This is where I come in and can help you with the right strategies for your search (whom and how to approach), 'self-marketing tools' (i.e. your CV and Cover letter) and your 'self-sales pitch' (i.e. the interview process).

A native English speaker, with over 6 years experience working for recruitment firms as well as a Human Resources Manager in a Global corporate firm, I know what companies are looking for and can help you present yourself in the right manner.

To know more, please email me at careerboosthk@gmail.com. Please state if you would like to get help with writing your Resume (CV) or Cover letter, or whether you would like to have a Mock interview. For 2 or more services, a discounted rate will be offered.

• Reply Now
  • Profile_thumb Administrator

Thanks for your post! Can you let us know a little more about who you are and your connection to Career Boost HK?

• Profile_thumb_female Career Boost H.

Hi sure! I've been helping people on a freelance basis from fresh graduates to VP level professionals with their Resumes, Cover Letters and have conducted several 'Mock Interviews' to help them get the confidence when it comes to job search and interviewing. I don't run a company careerboosthk@gmail.com is the email I use for the freelance.

Hope this helps!
    Regards,
    Beth