Back to Forum

LEGO® Education Center Christmas Camp!

• Posted in "What's On In Hong Kong" Forum
  • Started on 7 Nov 2012 @ 10:24am
  • Last Reply 8 Nov 2012 @ 12:18pm

http://i.imgur.com/y6OZr.png?1[/IMG]

Christmas time is near! Santa Claus is going to need a lot of help from all the kids this time of the year, are your kids ready to participate? If they are then they are the perfect candidate!

This coming Christmas, LEGO® Education Center will give your lovely kids an exciting opportunity to get out of the house, learn new and exciting skills, work together with peers, all while having an awesome holiday experience. Come join us!

Please don't hesitate to visit our website to learn more about the programs that we offer!

www.leas.com.hk

• Reply Now
  • Thumbnail_372124_500182933_1169167599_s Scotty B.

Thanks for sharing! We always like to know more about the people promoting the event - would it be possible to give you a quick introduction about who are you? We don't mind if you're connected to the company or an agency, we just enjoy keeping things transparent :)

• Thumbnail_39bce03b644dfeb1_man-post Lego G.

Hi Scotty, thank you for acknowledging my post! My name is Gil and I work for LEGO® Education Center, the reason why I posted here is because I wanted to let other people like you know more about our center here in HK and the various programs that we offer! :)

• Thumbnail_372124_500182933_1169167599_s Scotty B.

Interesting! Are you officially connected to Lego or is it an education center that use lego to help children learn?

• Thumbnail_39bce03b644dfeb1_man-post Lego G.

Officially, yes. There are a lot of education center that uses LEGO® here in Hong Kong but we are the only center that is authorized to carry the branding of LEGO®, thus we are called LEGO® Education Center. You can visit our website to know more about us Mr. Scotty. :)